Monday, November 30, 2009
advantages and disadvantages of online schooling
I do not know about anyone else, but for me being a single mom there are both advantages and disadvantages. some of the advantages include, being able to do the work from the comfort of home, or anywhere that an internet connection is available. I do not have to miss class if I am going to be traveling. I can do the work around my kids schedules. Some of the disadvantages are that my children do not understand that when I am in school, example in seminar I can not get up and do things for them. I need to pay attention. Another disadvantage is that if I do not understand something I can not just ask a question and get an awnser, I need to send an email and wait or wait for office hours. These are just some of the things that I have been dealing with while going to school online. I also almost forgot that sometimes I feel like time management between school work and home life can get a little crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment