Tuesday, January 19, 2010
final week of class
In this final week of composition class, I would like to say that it has been fun to watch how my blogging and writing skills in general have changed. I have had fun blogging, and I would like to continue to do it in the future. I feel I need to stop procrastinating and doing the bare minimum to get by and time things out better so that I am not so rushed when it comes to deadlines. I have always procrastinated. My final project is not my best work by far, but I kept finding the same information in many different sources. It was actually hard to find new information. In the end I barely gathered enough to make it work. I think that my grammatical skills have improved. I also think that I learned how to better organize my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment